Thursday, June 11, 2009

Revisiting Opinion Piece


I am going to revisit Opinion Piece #4. It was about teenagers having cosmetic surgery before they turn eighteen. In a way I do not think it is right for a teenager to have surgery, but in a way I do. I think that if they need it because of a deformity than yes they should get it if they want it. Another way I think a teenager should get surgery is if it affects their life to the point where they can't focus during school or gets picked on by other students then yes they should be aloud to have surgery. A teen can get traumatized from evil self-centered classmates. I know that if I had a daughter that got terrorized like some of the students here at my school I would probably have her go to a councilor and see if she should get surgery and benefit from it.
2006 poll

Although, if a teenage girl is gettin
g something like a breast implant, nose surgery or something amongst that nature then I think that the teenager should go to counseling. Over all I think that every teen that wants surgery should go to a councilor before they get to have surgery, and have the counselor say yes or no.

No comments:

Post a Comment