Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Opinion pieces for next year...............


I think that next year I would like to discuss more about teen issues. Such as teen pregnancy, drugs, death and life in general as a teen. Maybe even as a college student or right out of high school. I would like to discuss about the rise of drug use in middle school children, and how teens are having sex younger and younger; how so many people are having abortions.... I would like to write about how teens want the age for alcohol and smoking cigarettes. I think that we should write and discuss things that are going on with us. We are teens why not write about what we think about ourselves.
I mainly want to talk about teen pregnancy and the issues around them. Such as how they are treated and what choices they have. I would like to talk about abortion, adoption and any other of the few choices they get. I am a mother and I have a very
interesting life now. My life has changed so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment