Friday, June 12, 2009

Reflection over junior year

I think that this year has been a interesting year in our junior/senior English class. There have been many zany moments. I remember when some of the boys kept saying "I'm a deer" that was always funny. I also, remember all the discussions that we have had about many different things; especially our Opinion Pieces. We have had a couple of Opinion Pieces this year and not all were joyful but there were some that we all had our own opinion about.

We read a total of four books
this year. I did not love any of them, but that is just me. Did you? Anyway, they were all different books about all different subjects except they had all been banned. I thought it was kinda awkward that the juniors and seniors were together it made it a little more difficult I think. But, I loved it. Our student teacher Ms. G was a really nice person, she was also funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment