Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How my writing has improved.






I think that over the course of this year my writing has improved tremendously. At the beginning of this year I did not fully understand how to rephrase a question, use my transitions nor how to write a opinion piece. I now fully understand how to use my transitions very well. I am pretty sure that I rephrase my questions better, at least I hope I do. I am doing better in writing. Also, this year we learned how to write a formal letter. I think that knowing how to write a formal letter will come in handy in my future and most likely in others. Oh yes, before I forget my spelling has improved tremendously. Also, when I spell "a lot" it is no longer alot. Next year I would like to learn how to make my opinion pieces shorter but just as meaningful. Also, I would like to learn how to spell better. I would also like to know my parts of speech more then I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment