Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Favorite Opinion Piece

MP
MP


I am not fully sure which was my favorite. I know that my best grade was on the one that the school board was considering having four day school weeks, and extending the other school days. I had a very strong opinion about that subject. I think that at this moment in time I would adore this because that would mean more time with my son to watch him grow and play. On the other hand, I would hate this when my son starts school. I will be having a job that is most likely five day a week job. If my son only had a four day school week than where would he go on Friday? Would I need to find a babysitter, or maybe leave him home. I know that I would find a babysitter, but this means I need to give the person money to hold my spot every week even though I only use it once a week. If you think for one moment some parents will not leave their child(ren) home alone, you are wrong. Not every person can afford a babysitter or daycare, others just do not care. Would you want be the person to make the desision for some children to stay home alone? I know that I wouldn't. So I do not like the sound of a four day school week. I got my highest grade on this opinion piece. I think I could have done better.

No comments:

Post a Comment