Friday, June 12, 2009

"Freedom is Slavery" George Orwell quote

"Freedom is Slavery"


By: George Orwell
(1984 a book)


I think that this quote is very true. I think that the United States say we have "freedom" I think that is not true! I think that the USA is not free. We have so many laws and regulations. I am glad that we have all those in place I truly am, but the government telling us that we are free is NOT true. I think that the government should say we have rules and regulations that are set in place to make out country safer. So I think the USA still has slavery in some ways. People are still having to abide by rules that should not have to be. Also, there are slaves all around the country because people are still obeying what other people say and not getting what they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment