Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hunger Games Acrostic


For my acrostic poem I am choosing Gale Hawthore because I think that him and Katniss should be married. They are so alike and they have known each other for a very long time. They love each other and know all each others secrets. I wish that there was a guy/person in my life that I could hang out with everyday for hours and hours on end, tell every secret that I have. I'm not sure if I have ever had a friend that I could trust to do that with that I've had for my life or even more then 4 years.. I wish that I could. Gale seems to be the kind of person that would let you cry and cry if you just started crying. I think that there should be more people in this world like Gale. Even though Katniss is back from the Hunger Games he still truly does like her, but I think that he is jealous and maybe even embarrassed to talk to Katniss.

Good looking
All around sweet
Loving and soft hearted
Exciting

Hit with a stone
Always watching over her
Worried all day about
The one that
He desires to spend his life with
Over the rest of his years
Riveting
Never stops wanting her
Even in secret and hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment