Friday, December 4, 2009

Hunger Games Acrostic Poem


I have picked Katniss because I think that she is some body that I would like to be. Katniss in the first book Hunger Games was strong, bold, courageous, sweet, caring and lovable. She has so many characteristics that I would like to have. I have a few characteristics that she has but not as well as Katniss. She is amazing in so many ways I think. I think that she does not know love or emotion very well so she is not very smart when somebody shows their love for her. She does not notice it very well or at all.. Which make her annoying in some ways to me....

Knowledgeable
Annoying
Trustworthy
Noticeable
Innocent
Soft
Sweet

2 comments:

  1. This post reveals a lot about your personality and your wishes for your own life. Mucho betterer, m'dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it should have more MEANING to it.

    ReplyDelete