Friday, December 4, 2009

How I Live by: Meg Rosoff

I am not fully sure of what to think about this book. There are some very good parts to this book but I personally think that there were more boring parts then there were exciting parts. The closer I got to the end of the book the better it got.
I think that the Evil step mother having Daisy sent away was horrible. What I think is the worst because he let it happen, he let his little girl go to another country to family from her mothers side that she has never even meet. How horrible???
I cannot believe a lot of this book it just seems so evil and wrong. Also, I think that there are many parts that I am sure are real and happened. It's just a very different book for me.
Our Book Club had questions in a cornucopia, which to me is kinda funny because I am reading Hunger Games......

No comments:

Post a Comment