Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Change for Debt



Ms.D has found a National Debt Clock and we are supposed to think of some things that we can do to help. There are so many ideas that I have of what I can do and already do.
I do not usually throw away any glass, I save light bulbs, containers and all
my other glass products. There are a few places around that you can give them any glass and they will recycle it, a good place to go that most towns have is their local dump. Anything that is burnable I burn, I have a wood stove and it makes sense to me to burn it instead of it going into a land fill. My family hunts and fishes but doesn't catch a lot, so there is not to eat. Also, there are many stores around that I support buy buying their food and supplies. Many different stores have things that I need, so instead of going to Wal-Mart. When my clothes are too small I bring them to second hand stores, when my clothing rips I use it to fix a different piece of clothing. I also, like to make my own hats when I can by crocheting hats then I go and buy pea shoes from other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment