Thursday, January 7, 2010

Me in 10 (Oh, the Places I'm Going)


In ten years I see myself in a nice house; not sure if it will be a large house or a small house, but a house. In my house I want it to be white with pink trim. In my house I will have my son Alex and hopefully another child. A husband, a husband too. In this house I want to have it sparkling clean every single day. I don't think it will be with a son and his friends. I hear screaming and yelling in my future. I see cuts, oil, mud, bruises and broken bones. I smell amazing foods, animals and vehicles. I hope I get to bring my son to games. I truly don't care what kind of game; weather it be chess, soccer, football anything that my son wants. I just want to cheer him on and be a great mom. I see myself being a great mom.

I am going to college for Business Management. I want to get all A's and B's. I will strive for those grades. I want to have my own business and be my own boss someday. Not maybe for twenty years but sometime, someday. Everyday when I wake up I want to take a shower and get Alex ready and make breakfast. I see myself driving a nice family vehicle. I see myself driving to a great job that I enjoy. That I truly want to go to. I see myself working at a business helping other people get things done. Helping serve them so their life can get better. Life can be hard sometimes for many people, and I would like to help that.

In ten years I see myself very settled down. I see myself happy and content with life. I sense that I will have self confidence. I smell happiness and love. This is where I see myself in ten years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment