Friday, February 5, 2010

The 3rd Book


Well first of all I think that the third book will/should be called: "Capitol 13." Well first of all I want to say that I do NOT like how the book ended. I just want the third book to be out now!!! I am so excited. I think that in the third book it will start off with Katniss being in District 13 with Gale, Haymitch and the rest of who lived. I think that Katniss and Gale will be planning a way to get the rest of their loved ones. I think that Petta will be interrogated by the Capitol as it is falling into nothingness and the rebels will be taking over the Capitol one and for all..... I think that District 13 will be amazing like nothing that any of them have ever seen; I imagine a barrier and machines that are very powerful. Later in the book I see Katniss picking Petta to be her one true love and them truly getting married and having a little one of their own. Also, later in the book I see District 13 becoming the Capital. (picture will not upload I will keep trying)

No comments:

Post a Comment